The Little Guy - espresso maker
- Stovetop espresso maker
- Delivers quality espresso shorts and perfect milk texture
- Works on a narrow gas flame, electric stovetops or The Little Guy induction top
- Featuring a stainless steel brewing system. The boiler, group head, basket and group cup are all stainless steel.
- The Little Guy stainless steel espresso system
- Group handle
- Professional espresso basket
- Supermarket espresso basket
- Stainless steel coffee jug
- Nylon coffee tamper
- Silicone mat
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual
Suitable for use on:
- Ceramic stovetops
- Electric stovetops
- Gas stovetops
This has to be one of the most beautifully engineered coffee machines I have ever seen, which also happens to be almost maintenance free.
Once you have mastered the grind and portafilter preparation you are good to go for that professional shot that everybody so desires. Coffee flavours are definitely some of the best I have ever been able to achieve. I also own a very nice Bezzera Mitica espresso machine which is really good at making perfect shots, however the Little Guy is a much better choice when it comes to flavour extractions. We only use fresh light roasted Jamaica Blue Mountain beans which when done with the Little Guy come out absolutely perfect.
The only small negative I have is that it needs an insulated steam arm/wand as the little neoprene protector is not enough to stop you getting burned when doing the milk.
I have used the Little Guy for quite a few years now. Fantastic coffee maker.
Once I got used to the timing on the milk…. I have mastered the art of great coffee.
The Little Guy is an excellent early morning ritual now and the coffee is superb!
One of my best buys…… (even if the wife was sceptical at the original purchase, but now a convert).
Thanks for taking the time to write a review John.
Would buy again and recommend to friends
Waited for 3 years and finally got mine - Love it