How do I track my order?
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email that will contain a link to track your order.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Metro Melbourne & Sydney 2-5 business days
- Metro Canberra & Brisbane 2-5 business days
- Metro Adelaide 2-5 business days
- Metro Hobart 3-6 business days
- Metro Perth, Darwin 3-8 business days
- Regional VIC, ACT, NSW & QLD 2-7 business days, longer for remote areas
- Regional SA 2-7 business days, longer for remote areas
- Regional TAS 3-8 business days, longer for remote areas
- Regional WA & NT 6-12 business days, longer for remote areas
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do. Transit times are typically up to 15 days depending on the country.
International shipments - Duty and Taxes paid by you the receiver.
Duties and taxes are levied by Customs in the destination country and the receiver is responsible for paying them.
DHL will pay the charges on the receiver's behalf and collect payment from the receiver prior to or on delivery. Generally DHL is unable to deliver parcels until these have been paid.
International shipments - What additional charges can I expect following customs clearance?
Depending on value and the type of goods imported you may expect the following:
- Customs import duties (percentage of shipment value and transport charges)
- Local tax
- Any regulatory charges, if applicable