All little guy products are Guaranteed against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months domestic use, (3 months commercial use) from date of purchase.
During this Guarantee period we will repair or replace any defective product. However, if the product includes accessories, only the defective part or accessory will be replaced.
We reserve the right to make minor adjustments instead of replacing the product or accessory. Packaging, instructions, recipes etc. will not be replaced unless faulty.
Subject to your statutory rights as to the merchantable quality of the product or accessory.
In the event of a product or accessory being replaced during the guarantee, the guarantee on the replacement will expire at the original date, i.e., 12 months from the original purchase date.
The following parts and service repairs are not included in the warranty:
- The black handles and steam knob.
- ALL O-rings and seals such as the head seal and the boiler cap seal.
- Damage or breakage to the coffee jug or handle.
- Snapping or damage to the steam arm or bending of the steam arm assembly.
- All of the above parts and components are replaceable. the Little Guy espresso will replace parts and service the Little Guy outside the terms of the warranty at a quoted fee.
If failure or fault occurs, contact our Customer Service Centre on email@example.com.
In Australia our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Major failures cannot normally be fixed or resolved easily. In this case, you can choose one of the remedies set out below.
- Return the product and ask for a refund;
- Return the product and ask for an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available; or
- Keep the product and ask for compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
There is a major failure to comply with a consumer guarantee when:
- You would not have purchased the product if you had known about the problem.
- The product is unsafe.
- The product is significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model you were shown.
- The product is substantially unfit for its normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time.
- The product does not meet the specific purpose that you told the supplier about, and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time.
This Guarantee excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage, misuse or being tampered with by unauthorised persons, use of non-genuine parts or normal wear and tear. The replacement Guarantee also excludes breakages and consumables.
To the extent permitted by law or statute Kaffeina excludes all liability for:
- Any injury damage or loss resulting from failure to operate the little guy espresso system in accordance with the instruction manual or from other improper use; and
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
The website provides the contact details for the Little Guy authorised service centres.
The website also outlines contact details for the little guy customer service centre. For service under warranty please ensure that:
- You provide proof of purchase.
- the Little Guy espresso system is suitably packaged for delivery to the service centre.
- You have included all components of the Little Guy from the original purchase.
- You have paid in full for shipping and insurance of the Little Guy to the service centre.
- If the Little Guy is found to be in proper working order by the authorised service centre, you may be charged an administrative fee and delivery and handling costs for returning the product to you.
For information on Australian consumer laws, please visit the Australian consumer law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
The Little Guy espresso system is sold under the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia which laws shall govern any claim or dispute in connection with the little guy espresso system.
Additional conditions for International warranty
If you take care of your little guy, it is super reliable and you should not have any issues at all.
Many customers have machines that are over 10 years old and are still going strong.
There are no moving parts or electronics in TLG.
If you are using a stove, as long as you do not forget the unit on the stove and allow it to dry out you wont have any issues.
The TLG induction top has an automatic off feature when running in TLG mode to avoid drying out and causing damage to the machine.
Be aware that you will have to pay for the goods to be returned to Australia so that we can repair the items under warranty.
You will also be charged for return freight.
Please do not leave your little guy on a gas or electric stove to dry out, this will damage the internal tubes of the machine and is NOT covered by warranty.