The Little Guy - Induction Top
The Little Guy induction top is an instrument specifically developed to drive The Little Guy precisely in a reputed performance. It offers touch screen control for brewing espresso and texturing milk, in addition to five heat settings for cooking.
- A customised sensor system engages with stainless steel where other technologies will not.
- Built-in alert, sounding at the start of the extraction
- Touch screen controls.
- Automatic cut-out, in the event you forget to switch the induction top off at the end of brewing.
- 5 independent heat settings that are ideal for suitable kettles and cookware.
- The surface area of the little guy induction top is smaller than an A4 page, ideal for small kitchens and travelling.
For customers outside of Australia and NZ - The Little Guy induction top will only work with the following Voltage: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Voltage: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Absorbed Power: 1,200W